Anyway, we were talking Numbers (like the book in the Bible, not math) and I (always paying attention) wrote a small reflection, enjoy!
--------------------------------
It is in the wilderness, the wasteland where God Provides.
The place where there is no protection, no food; the place overrun with the wild and with the untammed. There in that place there is only room for trust.
When our lives are full of turmoil, when chaos rules our every moment. When our future path is unmade and unwalked. When we can barely see the next step. We find ourselves in the wilderness of life, scared and unsure but needed to move forward, it is there that we need to trust and seek God.
We are supposed to call out to him, like the Israelites in the desert wandering, We must shout, "Lord I'm here and need provisions, Lord I need your light, I need your support, I trust you, but also need your presence."
In the wilderness and chaos of the live we lives - Calling out to God and trust in him are essential and through that we will find peace.
The place where there is no protection, no food; the place overrun with the wild and with the untammed. There in that place there is only room for trust.
When our lives are full of turmoil, when chaos rules our every moment. When our future path is unmade and unwalked. When we can barely see the next step. We find ourselves in the wilderness of life, scared and unsure but needed to move forward, it is there that we need to trust and seek God.
We are supposed to call out to him, like the Israelites in the desert wandering, We must shout, "Lord I'm here and need provisions, Lord I need your light, I need your support, I trust you, but also need your presence."
In the wilderness and chaos of the live we lives - Calling out to God and trust in him are essential and through that we will find peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment