In order to have posts that are not random a 'topics schedule' will be put into place:
Monday: Sunday Reflections
This will be my most consistent blogging day/topic (hopefully). Writing reflections on the upcoming week's readings helped me to focus my week on a singular message that the priest then broke open during that Sunday's Mass. I wrote them first for the Church bulletin, now I will be writing them for myself, and whoever else wants to read this blog (mostly my mom probably... but kudos to her, she's an awesome mom!)
Wednesday: Faith/Theology/Catholic topic or reflection
It is an interesting concept to me - I have a collection of faith related thoughts that are neither here nor there, and they need a place to go. Finished thoughts, cool quotes with my reactions, interesting stories, or reflections on life and faith will all find a home here on Wednesdays. I will warn you - most of these posts will probably pertain to Theology of the Body, growing in your spiritual life, or what I happen to be reading.
Friday: Random Rants
Here we are, the end of the week, how about something funny, positive, relaxing, etc. Well that's what I'll be trying to accomplish on the Friday posts. It could be song lyrics, a funny story from the week before, a movie review, or one of those crazy thoughts that come to you in the shower. Who knows - it's Friday!
So, that is what I'm hoping to accomplish - cheer me on, help me out, and don't get mad it if doesn't work. (Like I said, I make no promises.)
cheers!
[Edit] So far, not so good with the schedule... like I said, all I can do is try. Thanks for reading anyway!
[Edit] So far, not so good with the schedule... like I said, all I can do is try. Thanks for reading anyway!

No comments:
Post a Comment